Does Walmart pay for education?
Walmart to offer employees a college education for $1 a day.
Walmart, the country’s largest private employer, announced Wednesday that it will pay for its workers to go back to school — as long as they get degrees in business or supply-chain management.
What degrees will Walmart pay for?
Walmart wants to keep schooling its workers. Walmart employees will now be able to get degrees in fields ranging from computer science to cybersecurity for the tuition tab of $1 a day. And those who are in high school will be able to earn free college credits and other educational perks for the first time.
Does Walmart offer tuition reimbursement for employees?
Walmart supports associates who wish to continue their education to achieve increased responsibility and growth within their professional careers. In keeping with this philosophy, the company offers tuition assistance and reimbursement benefits to fund expenses incurred by associates for qualifying education programs.
What benefits does Walmart offer?
What Employee Benefits is Walmart Known for?
- Health insurance plan for full-time and part-time employees.
- A 100% 401(k) match up to 6% of employee’s salary.
- 10 weeks of paid maternity leave.
- A generous paid time off policy.
- Adoption assistance with a lifetime maximum of $20,000.
- Life insurance paid by Walmart.