Why is GB WhatsApp getting banned?
If you don’t switch to the official app after being temporarily banned, your account might be permanently banned from using WhatsApp. Unsupported apps, such as WhatsApp Plus, GB WhatsApp, or apps that claim to move your WhatsApp chats between phones, are altered versions of WhatsApp.
How can I fix my banned WhatsApp GB?
Method 1 (95% Working) :
- If you want to keep your chats, Wait for the ban to completely finished, After ban has done take a backup of your chats from (Settings > Chats > Backup Chats).
- Uninstall Your WhatsApp Version.
- Download and install OGWhatsApp latest version and verify your number again.
How can I activate banned WhatsApp?
How to Activate Banned Whatsapp Number
- First, uninstall Whatsapp from your Android or iPhone device.
- Go to Play Store or App Store to install the latest version of Whatsapp.
- Enter the banned number, which you want to activate.
- Next, you will see a message “Your phone number is banned from using Whatsapp.
Is GB WhatsApp safe or not?
Well GB WhatsApp is just a modded version of WhatsApp, which gives you some extra features that looks so awesome before using. As you know, WhatsApp (company) is not officially giving you those features, that means the developer of GB WHATSAPP has added many data inside the app, so it’s obviously not safe.