- Why are androids better than iPhones?
- Which is better iPhone or Android?
- Which is better iPhone or galaxy?
- What can an iPhone do that an android can t?
- Do iPhones last longer than androids?
- Is Samsung or Apple better?
- Why are iPhones so popular?
- Why did Apple sue Samsung?
- What is the best phone in the world?
- Does Apple copy Samsung?
- What are the disadvantages of iPhone?
- Is iPhone 11 waterproof?
Why are androids better than iPhones?
Android handily beats the iPhone because it provides a lot more flexibility, functionality and freedom of choice. But even though iPhones are the best that they’ve ever been, Android handsets still offer a far better combination of value and features than Apple’s limited lineup.
Which is better iPhone or Android?
Because of that, Android phones vary widely in size, weight, features, and quality. Premium-priced Android phones tend to be as good as the iPhone in terms of hardware quality, but cheaper Android options are more prone to problems. Of course iPhones can have hardware issues, too, but they’re generally higher quality.
Which is better iPhone or galaxy?
iPhone 8 is only water resistant, whereas the Galaxy is fully waterproof. The Samsung has a better camera, despite the “dual lens camera” that the iPhone 8 retains from the 7. The S8 has a far more beautiful screen than the iPhone, even the iPhone X.
What can an iPhone do that an android can t?
8 things that iPhones can do, Android phones can’t
- 1 / 9. 8 things that iPhones can do, Android phones can’t.
- 2 / 9. Spam Message filter.
- 3 / 9. Native screen recording.
- 4 / 9. Messages sync across devices.
- 5 / 9. Send and receive money in Messages.
- 6 / 9. Drag-and-drop support for content.
- 7 / 9. Control on battery and performance of iPhones.
- 8 / 9. New video format saves space.
Do iPhones last longer than androids?
iPhones remain supported by Apple for many more years than Android phones are supported by Android OEMs. #2 Umm. Umm. It will last longer than the iPhone that gets used every day but its useful life is less than one fifth that of an iPhone.
Is Samsung or Apple better?
Apple’s business model: From hardware to services
Perhaps the most important distinction between these two companies is that Apple is much more of a consumer brand and ecosystem, whereas Samsung is more of an industrial conglomerate with large economies of scale.
Why are iPhones so popular?
Actually iPhones are popular for Apple it’s self. iPhones biggest power is it’s iOS which becomes more powerful because of it’s hardware which is build only to stabilise and boost iOS performance. It’s hardware and software compatibility makes it run much smoother than any other mobile OS available currently.
Why did Apple sue Samsung?
The world’s top smartphone rivals have been in court over patents since 2011, when Apple filed a lawsuit alleging that Samsung’s smartphones and tablets “slavishly” copied its products. Samsung previously paid Apple $399 million to compensate Apple for infringement of some of the patents at issue in the case.
What is the best phone in the world?
These are the 10 best mobile phones available today
- The best smartphone in the world is the Apple iPhone 11 Pro.
- The best Android phone is the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
- The Huawei P30 Pro has a camera system that simply excels.
- The OnePlus 7T Pro is one of the best phones available today for pure speed a performance.
Does Apple copy Samsung?
Apple and Google are now copying Samsung’s design
Samsung has long had a reputation for copying Apple’s designs for its smartphones. Apple even took Samsung to court in an epic, multiyear legal battle over designs and alleged patent violations.
What are the disadvantages of iPhone?
- iPhone is a smart “PHONE”, and nothing more than that.
- You have to live with the memory you got while purchasing the phone.
- Apple’s closed ecosystem is at times a disadvantage.
- There is no Custom MODs, live with what you got.
- Cannot keep it in your back pocket ;), because it will bend.
Is iPhone 11 waterproof?
Is the iPhone 11 waterproof? According to Apple, the iPhone 11 is rated IP68, which means it’s water resistant in up to 6.5 feet (2 meters) of water for 30 minutes. The more expensive iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max are also IP68 but can go deeper: 13 feet for 30 minutes.