Top 10 Owners of Berkshire Hathaway Inc
|The Vanguard Group, Inc.||10.07%||139,568,507|
|BlackRock Fund Advisors||5.84%||80,976,932|
|SSgA Funds Management, Inc.||5.65%||78,274,672|
|Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation T||3.48%||48,219,925|
6 more rows
How many shares of Berkshire Hathaway does Warren Buffett Own?
Berkshire Hathaway first took a position in Travelers in the third quarter of 2018, then boosted its stake by 68% in the fourth quarter, bringing its total to almost 6 million shares. But in Q4 2019, Buffett reduced his position by 94%, and now only holds a few hundred thousand shares.
Who are the owners of Berkshire Hathaway?
30.71% of the aggregate voting power and 16.45% of the economic interest
What companies do Warren Buffett Own?
Warren Buffett Owns These 10 Companies
- Apple. It’s impossible to talk about Warren Buffett’s holdings without discussing the stock that comprises more than a quarter of his entire portfolio’s value: Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL).
- Sirius XM Holdings.
- Bank of America.
- American Airlines Group.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries.
What companies does Berkshire Hathaway own stock in?
Berkshire Hathaway’s complete portfolio:
- American Airlines Group (AAL)
- Amazon.com (AMZN)
- Apple (AAPL)
- American Express Co. (AXP)
- Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA)
- Bank of America Corp. (BAC)
- Biogen (BIIB)
- Bank of New York Mellon Corp. (BK)