Who are the trillionaires in the world?
- Amancio Ortega – $73.3 billion.
- Warren Buffett – $73 billion.
- Jeff Bezos – $64.9 billion.
- Carlos Slim Helu – $49.6 billion.
- Mark Zuckerberg – $48.4 billion.
- Larry Ellison – $47.7 billion.
- Charles Koch – $43.5 billion.
- David Koch – $43.5 billion.
How many Trillionaires are there?
In numerals, it’s 1,000,000,000,000 and is also known as 10 to the 12th power. It’s an astronomical figure that is hard to envisage, so put another way for clarity, it’s one million million.
How many Trillionaires are there in 2018?
|Year||Total number of billionaires||Combined wealth of known billionaires|
10 more rows
Is there any company worth a trillion dollars?
Microsoft has become the third US company to pass a market cap of $1 trillion. The software giant passed the milestone briefly today after a jump in stock price today following strong fiscal Q3 earnings. Microsoft joins Apple and Amazon in hitting the $1 trillion valuation ahead of rival Google.