Who are the trillionaires in the world?
- Amancio Ortega – $73.3 billion.
- Warren Buffett – $73 billion.
- Jeff Bezos – $64.9 billion.
- Carlos Slim Helu – $49.6 billion.
- Mark Zuckerberg – $48.4 billion.
- Larry Ellison – $47.7 billion.
- Charles Koch – $43.5 billion.
- David Koch – $43.5 billion.
How many Trillionaires are there?
In numerals, it’s 1,000,000,000,000 and is also known as 10 to the 12th power. It’s an astronomical figure that is hard to envisage, so put another way for clarity, it’s one million million.
How many Trillionaires are there in 2018?
|Year||Total number of billionaires||Combined wealth of known billionaires|
10 more rows
Is any company worth a trillion dollars?
Apple was the first US company to hit a $1 trillion cap in 2018, followed later that year by Amazon (which has since dropped below that figure), and Microsoft hit the $1 trillion mark in April 2019. The first company ever to hit a $1 trillion market cap (briefly) was PetroChina in 2007.