Who is the youngest billionaire in 2019?
The company is said to be worth at least $900 million, with Jenner owning 100 percent stake. Joining the makeup mogul on Forbes’ youngest billionaire list for 2019 is Alexandra Andersen and her sister Katharina, who own a Norwegian holding company, and Snapchat creator Evan Spiegel.
Who is the richest kid in the world?
Richest kids in the world
- Prince George Alexander Louis – $1 billion. hrhprincgeorge.
- Phoebe Adele Gates – $1 billion.
- Blue Ivy Carter – $1 billion.
- Suri Cruise – $800 million.
- Knox Jolie Pitt and Vivienne Jolie Pitt – $200 million.
- Emme and Maxmilian Muniz – $200 million.
- Dannielynn Birkhead – $59 million.
- Nick Daloisio – $30 million.
Who is the youngest trillionaire?
- At 22, Kylie Jenner is the youngest billionaire in the world.
- She has a net worth of $1 billion thanks, largely, to the success of her makeup company, Kylie Cosmetics.
How old is the youngest billionaire?
At the ripe old age of 21, reality star-turned-makeup mogul Kylie Jenner officially became the youngest self-made billionaire ever — and the seventh youngest billionaire under the age of 30 in 2019. Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg previously held the title as the world’s youngest self-made billionaire