Who is the youngest billionaire 2020?
NEW DELHI : Oyo Hotels founder Ritesh Agarwal has been crowned as the world’s second youngest billionaire. At the age of 24, his wealth was estimated at $1.1 billion ( ₹7,800 crore) in the Hurun Global Rich List 2020.
Who is the youngest billionaire in the world?
Who is the richest person in the world 2020?
Amazon founder Jeff Bezos takes the crown among these billionaires with wealth of $140 billion, followed by Bernard Arnault and Bill Gates with wealth at $107 and $106 billion respectively. The total wealth of the top 10 billionaires was nearly $1 trillion.
Who is the youngest billionaire in the United States?
Forbes just dropped its annual Forbes 400 list, which ranks and profiles the richest American billionaires, worth a total of $2.96 trillion. The youngest on the list — Evan Spiegel, co-founder of Snapchat — is just 29.
How can I be a billionaire?
Keys to Becoming a Billionaire
- Listen to Your Own Drummer. Find your own niche, and don’t try to copy what has worked for other people.
- Dream Big.
- Be Totally Committed to Success.
- Don’t Be Afraid to Fail.
- Pay Attention to the Details.
- Build a Trustworthy Team of Advisors and Partners.
- Never Forget the Customer.
Who is richest kid in America?
Top 10 Richest Kids in the US
- Elle Fanning.
- Dannielynn Hope Marshall Birkhead. zimbio.
- Chloe Grace Moretz. emegteichudd.
- Abigail Breslin. fameimages.
- Blue Ivy Carter. NY Daily News.
- Willow & Jaden Smith. gawker.
- Jaylen Bledsoe. This is one rich kid who isn’t wealthy due to either luck or his parent’s work in Hollywood.
- Knox & Vivienne Jolie Pitt. hollyscoop.