Who is the youngest billionaire in the world?
- At 22, Kylie Jenner is the youngest billionaire in the world.
- She has a net worth of $1 billion thanks, largely, to the success of her makeup company, Kylie Cosmetics.
Who are the 5 youngest billionaires in America?
DON’T MISS: Meet the 15 youngest, richest American billionaires
- Kylie Jenner.
- Evan Spiegel.
- Bobby Murphy.
- Santo Domingo.
- Lukas Walton.
- Walton Family.
Who is richer Trump or Bloomberg?
In its 2018 billionaires ranking, Forbes estimated Trump’s net worth at $3.1 billion (766th in the world, 248th in the U.S.). Bloomberg Billionaires Index listed Trump’s net worth as $2.48 billion on May 31, 2018, and Wealth-X listed it as at least $3.8 billion on July 16, 2018.
Who is the richest 13 year old?
Below are the 13 richest kids and teenagers in the world who are already famous.
- Ryan John and Phoebe Adele Gates.
- Dannielynn Birkhead.
- Syed Sumail Hassan.
- Jackie Evancho.
- Alina Morse.
- Mia Talerico. Image Courtesy: Instagram.com/@miatalerico101.
- Ben Pasternak. Ben Pasternak at Heureka Conference in 2016.
Who is a trillionaire?
A trillionaire is someone whose wealth is greater than one trillion dollars (or other currency).
Who is the richest kid in the world?
Richest kids in the world
- Prince George Alexander Louis – $1 billion. hrhprincgeorge.
- Phoebe Adele Gates – $1 billion.
- Blue Ivy Carter – $1 billion.
- Suri Cruise – $800 million.
- Knox Jolie Pitt and Vivienne Jolie Pitt – $200 million.
- Emme and Maxmilian Muniz – $200 million.
- Dannielynn Birkhead – $59 million.
- Nick Daloisio – $30 million.