Sir James Paul McCartney
He tops the list of the richest artists in the world, with a networth of $1.24 Billion as of 2017.
Born in England he is a singer, multi-instrumentalist, composer and a song writer as well.
If you knew The Beatles from the 1960s you would probably recognize Paul McCartney as he was one of them.
Who is the richest singer of all time?
The Richest Musician Of All Time Has Never Topped The Charts As Himself
- Andrew Lloyd Webber: $1.2 billion. Getty Images.
- Paul McCartney: $800 million. Wikipedia.
- Bono: $600 million.
- Bing Crosby: $550 million.
- Sean “Diddy” Combs: $550 million.
- Mariah Carey: $500 million.
- Jay-Z: $475 million.
- Dolly Parton: $450 million.
Who is the richest musician in the world 2020?
The Top 10 Richest Musicians in the World 2020
- Bono – $700 million.
- Celine Dion – $800 million.
- Dr Dre – $800 million.
- Puff Sean Diddy – $820 million.
- Herb Alpert – $850 million.
- Jay Z – $1 billion.
- Andrew Lloyd Webber – $1.2 billion.
- Paul McCartney – $1.2 billion.
Who is the richest musician in 2019?
Sitting at the number one spot as the richest Nigerian musician is Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun widely known as Wizkid.