The top 10 richest people in America for 2019 are:
- Jeff Bezos: $114 billion.
- Bill Gates: $106 billion.
- Warren Buffett: $80.8 billion.
- Mark Zuckerberg: $69.6 billion.
- Larry Ellison: $65 billion.
- Larry Page: $55.5 billion.
- Sergey Brin: $53.5 billion.
- Michael Bloomberg: $53.4 billion.
Who is the richest person in the world 2019?
Here are the richest people on the planet for spring 2019.
- Mark Zuckerberg (U.S.)
- Larry Ellison (U.S.)
- Amancio Ortega (Spain)
- Carlos Slim Helu & family (Mexico)
- 4. Bernard Arnault & family (France)
- Warren Buffett (U.S.)
- Bill Gates (U.S.) Co-founder, Microsoft.
- Jeff Bezos and family (U.S.) CEO, Amazon.
Who is the richest person in USA?
Who is the richest man in America 2020?
How many billionaires are there in the US in 2019?
The combined net worth of the 2019 class of the 400 richest Americans was $2.9 trillion, up from $2.7 trillion in 2017. As of October 2019, there were 621 billionaires–a record high–in the United States.
Who is a trillionaire?
A trillionaire is someone whose wealth is greater than one trillion dollars (or other currency).
Who is the poorest man on earth?