|Rank||Name||Retail revenue (US$ millions)|
76 more rows
Who is the largest retailer in the United States?
Who are the top 10 retailers in the US?
Here’s a list of the top 10 retailers for 2020 and top 100 grocery chains:
- Walgreens Boots Alliance $104.6 billion, 8,910 stores.
- CVS $93.8 billion, 9,927 stores.
- Target BB #:166987 $81.5 billion, 1,886 stores.
- Lowe’s $67.4 billion, 1,723 stores.
- Albertsons Companies BB #:193326 $60.9 billion, 2,228 stores.
Who is the largest retailer in the world 2019?
Who are the top 5 retailers in the world?
The World’s Top 10 Retailers
- Kroger Company.
- Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc.
- Tesco PLC.
- Carrefour SA.
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Metro Group AG.
- The Home Depot, Inc.
- Target Corporation.
What is the world’s most valuable brand?
Amazon beats Apple and Google to become the world’s most valuable brand
- Amazon has overtaken Google and Apple to become the world’s most valuable brand at $315.5 billion.
- Apple comes second, valued at $309.5 billion.
- Google is in third place, at $309 billion.
Who is the biggest retailer?
Amazon Surpasses Walmart As The World’s Largest Retailer. It was bound to happen sooner than later: Amazon has surpassed Walmart as the biggest retailer on the planet.