According to sportsjoe.ie
Which athletes give the most to charity?
These are the 20 most charitable athletes in the world.
- Serena Williams. Serena is actively involved in a variety of worthy causes.
- Colin Kaepernick.
- Ronda Rousey.
- Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Lebron James.
- John Cena.
- Michael Phelps.
- Neymar Jr.
Who is the most charitable person in the world?
How much do athletes give to charity?
“Many nonprofits that help burnish the reputations of pro athletes fall well short” of the standard acceptable minimum, Borchers says, which is about 65 to 75 cents per dollar. “Among the 50 nonprofits examined, nearly half spent less than 65 percent of revenues on charitable programs and donations.”
What NBA player gives the most to charity?
Who is the most charitable NFL player?
Who are the nicest athletes?
10 Unfriendly Athletes And 10 Who Are Surprisingly Friendly
- 20 Unfriendly: Maria Sharapova.
- 19 Friendly: Petra Kvitova.
- 18 Unfriendly: Michael Phelps.
- 17 Friendly: Serena Williams.
- 16 Unfriendly: Phil Mickelson.
- 15 Friendly: J.J. Watt.
- 14 Unfriendly: Brock Lesnar.
- 13 Friendly: McKayla Maroney.