Largest private and semiprivate employers
|Private and semipublic companies with the most employees in the world|
|2||China National Petroleum||1,382,401|
|3||China Post Group||935,191|
7 more rows
Who is the largest employer in the world 2019?
The World’s Largest Employers
|1||United States Department of Defense||3.2|
|2||People’s Liberation Army (China)||2.3|
7 more rows
Is Walmart the biggest employer in the world?
The U.S. also leads the world with the largest private employer – Walmart, which has 2.2 million employees globally and 1.3 million in the United States according to the company’s website. Walmart operates 11,000 stores in 28 countries.
Is the NHS the largest employer in the world?
It has long been known to be the UKs biggest employer, but where does it rank amongst the world heavyweights? That’s right, the NHS, which employs 1.7 million, is the world’s fifth largest employer, and is the only UK institution to make it into the top 10 biggest employers.
Who is the largest employer in India?
Indian Railways – Indian Railways is the largest employer in India with 14 lakh employees and eighth biggest employer of the world.
What is the biggest company in the world 2020?
Now, here is the list of the largest companies in the word in 2020.
- Walmart – $482.1 billion.
- State Grid Corporation of China – $330 billion.
- China National Petroleum Corporation – $299 billion.
- Sinopec Group – $294 billion.
- Royal Dutch Shell – $272 billion.
- Exxon Mobil – $246 billion.
- Volkswagen – $230 billion.
What are the 10 largest companies in the world?
- #1 ICBC. more.
- #2 JPMorgan Chase. more.
- #3 China Construction Bank. more.
- #4 Agricultural Bank of China. more.
- #5 Bank of America. more.
- #6 Apple. more.
- #7 Ping An Insurance Group. more.
- #8 Bank of China. more.