Net Worth Categories
|#1||Jeff Bezos||$112 Billion|
|#2||Bill Gates||$109 Billion|
|#3||Bernard Arnault||$98.1 Billion|
|#4||Warren Buffett||$85.1 Billion|
21 more rows
Who is the No 1 richest person in world?
Who is the best businessman in world?
Here are the top 10 wealthy and successful businessmen in the world :
- Jeff Bezos – CEO and Founder, Amazon.
- Bill Gates – Co-founder, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- Warren Buffett – CEO, Berkshire Hathaway.
- Bernard Arnault – Chairman and CEO, LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton.
Who is the No 1 businessman in India?
|Sr. No.||Name||Net Worth|
|1||Mukesh Ambani||$22.3 billion|
|2||Dilip Shanghvi||$16.9 billion|
|3||Hinduja Brothers||$15.2 Billion|
|4||Azim Premji||$15 billion|
6 more rows
Who is a trillionaire 2019?
That would be Amazon founder and CEO Jeffrey Preston Bezos. Not only is he the richest person in the world, but Bezos became the richest ever person on the planet back in July, when his fortune hit the eye-watering figure of $151 billion (£114 billion).
Who is a trillionaire?
Jeff Bezos may have lost an estimated $38 billion in his recent divorce, but the Amazon CEO is still the richest person on the planet. According to Comparisun, his net worth has grown at a pace of 34 percent over the last five years, which could make him the world’s first trillionaire by 2026.
How much money does Donald Trump have?
In 2016, Forbes estimated Trump’s net worth at $3.7 billion, and Bloomberg News estimated Trump’s net worth to be $3 billion. During the three years after Trump announced his presidential run in 2015, Forbes estimated his net worth declined 31% and his ranking fell 138 spots.
Who is richest man in India?
The 15 richest people in India, ranked
- Most of India’s richest billionaires lost money in 2019, according to Forbes.
- But Mumbai-based businessman Mukesh Ambani remained the richest person in India in 2019 for the 12th year in a row, with a net worth of $58.4 billion at the end of the year, according to Forbes’ Real Time Billionaires ranking.
Who is No 1 richest person in the world?
Jeff Bezos is the richest person in the world
(CNN) Jeff Bezos is still the richest person in the world, even after losing $10 billion in one year. The Amazon founder held onto the top spot in the final day of the 2019 Bloomberg Billionaire Index with an estimated net worth of $115 billion.
Who is a famous entrepreneur?
Bill Gates. Bill Gates is one of the most famous entrepreneurs of our era. The richest man in the world, Gates has a net worth estimated to be over $79 billion.