Who are the trillionaires in the world?
- Amancio Ortega – $73.3 billion.
- Warren Buffett – $73 billion.
- Jeff Bezos – $64.9 billion.
- Carlos Slim Helu – $49.6 billion.
- Mark Zuckerberg – $48.4 billion.
- Larry Ellison – $47.7 billion.
- Charles Koch – $43.5 billion.
- David Koch – $43.5 billion.
Who is a zillionaire?
A zillionaire would have a lot of money. Licensed from iStockPhoto. noun. The definition of a zillionaire is a person who is extremely rich. A person with seemingly endless amounts of money, a penthouse in Manhattan, a private jet and a ten million dollar house in California is an example of a zillionaire.
Who is world’s first trillionaire?
Who is a trillionaire 2019?
That would be Amazon founder and CEO Jeffrey Preston Bezos. Not only is he the richest person in the world, but Bezos became the richest ever person on the planet back in July, when his fortune hit the eye-watering figure of $151 billion (£114 billion).