Who is the richest person in the world 2020?
- Jeff Bezos. Net worth: $115.7 billion.
- Bill Gates. Net worth: $110.2 billion.
- 3. Bernard Arnault. Net worth: $107.5 billion.
- Warren Buffett. Net worth: $88.8 billion.
- Mark Zuckerberg. Net worth: $82.5 billion.
- Amancio Ortega. Net worth: $76.9 billion.
- Carlos Slim Helú Net worth: $76.9 billion.
- Larry Ellison. Net worth: $66.8 billion.
How much is the world worth 2020?
Net Worth: $39.4 Billion
As of 2020, David Thomson’s net worth is roughly $39.4 billion.
Who is the richest person net worth?
Who is the richest man in South Africa 2020?
Dangote, Africa’s richest man, founded and chairs Dangote Cement, the continent’s largest cement producer. He owns nearly 85% of publicly-traded Dangote Cement through a holding company.
Who is the youngest billionaire?
Who is the world’s richest actor?
Shah Rukh Khan
He is mostly known as “The King of Bollywood”. With his 80 Hindi movies, he has received plenty of awards for his performances. Today, Shah Rukh Kahn is the richest actor in the world, with Shah Rukh Khan’s net worth estimated at $600 million dollars in 2020.