- Who has the most liquid cash in the world?
- Who has the most actual money?
- Who has the most money in their bank?
- Who has the most money in the world 2019?
- Who is a trillionaire?
- Are there any trillionaires in the world?
- Who is the youngest billionaire?
- Do billionaires use credit cards?
- Who is the richest YouTuber?
Google parent Alphabet has dethroned Apple as the world’s cash king after a decade of dominance.
Google’s parent company, Alphabet, has overtaken Apple as the company with the most cash on hand.
Alphabet had $117 billion in financial reserves at the end of the most recent quarter, while Apple had $102 billion.
Who has the most liquid cash in the world?
C.R.E.A.M. – 2014’s Top 10 Billionaires With Most Cash On Hand
- Bill Gates. Cash On Hand: $46.8 Billion.
- Ernesto Bertarelli. Cash On Hand: $13.5 Billion.
- Hans Rausing. Cash On Hand: $12 Billion.
- Mikhail Prokhorov. Cash On Hand: $10.1 Billion.
- Michael Dell. Cash On Hand: $9.5 Billion.
- Roman Abramovich. Cash On Hand: $8.7 Billion.
- Mikhail Fridman. Cash On Hand: $8.6 Billion.
- Alisher Usmanov.
Who has the most actual money?
3. Vladimir Putin: $200 billion. Unofficially, Vladimir Putin is the richest man in the world with more than twice as much money as Bill Gates.
Who has the most money in their bank?
- JPMorgan Chase – $2.74 Trillion.
- Bank of America – $2.38 Trillion.
- Citigroup – $1.96 Trillion.
- Wells Fargo & Co.
- Goldman Sachs – $925 Billion.
- Morgan Stanley – $875 Billion.
- U.S. Bancorp – $475 Billion.
- PNC Financial Services – $392 Billion.
Who has the most money in the world 2019?
The 20 richest people in the world in 2019
- Mark Zuckerberg.
- Larry Ellison. Net worth: $62.5 billion.
- Amancio Ortega. Net worth: $62.7 billion.
- Carlos Slim and family. Net worth: $64 billion.
- Bernard Arnault and family. Net worth: $76 billion.
- Warren Buffett. Net worth: $82.5 billion.
- Bill Gates. Net worth: $96.5 billion.
- Jeff Bezos and family. Net worth: $131 billion.
Who is a trillionaire?
A trillionaire is someone whose wealth is greater than one trillion dollars (or other currency).
Are there any trillionaires in the world?
According to the UBS/PwC Billionaires Report 2019 report released in November 2019, there are currently 2,101 U.S. dollar billionaires worldwide, from 66 countries, with a combined net worth of $8.5 trillion. Jeff Bezos is again number 1 in the world, followed by Bill Gates at number 2.
Who is the youngest billionaire?
World’s Top 10 Youngest Billionaires
- Kylie Jenner. Age: 23. Net worth: $1B.
- and 3.: Sisters Alexandra Andresen and Katharina Andresen. Respective ages: 24 and 25. Net worth: $1.1B each.
- Gustav Magnar Witzoe. Age: 27. Net worth: $2.3B.
- Jonathan Kwok. Age: 28.
- John Collison. Age: 30.
- Evan Spiegel. Age: 30 years.
- Patrick Collison. Age: 32 years.
- Bobby Murphy. Age 32.
Do billionaires use credit cards?
I haven’t seen any billionaires pay for things, but I’ve seen many millionaires do so. They do so in all the same ways that the rest of us do; mostly, cash for very small purchases, credit card for larger purchases; checks only rarely (e.g. for places that don’t take credit cards).
Who is the richest YouTuber?
Zaofishan Naqvi revealed that the richest YouTuber in the world right now is a 7-year-old boy named Ryan Kaji. He started his own YouTube channel at the age of 3 with the help of his parents and puts up toy-reviews. His videos are watched by more than a billion people.