- Who are the top 10 YouTubers?
- Who is the #1 YouTuber?
- Who has the most subscribers on YouTube 2019?
- Who is the most famous YouTuber 2020?
- Who is the most hated YouTuber?
- Who is the richest YouTuber?
- Is there a 100 million play button?
- Does any YouTuber have 1 billion subscribers?
- Which YouTuber has lost most subscribers?
- Which YouTube channel is growing the fastest?
- Who is the number 1 ranked YouTuber?
- Who is the most famous YouTuber?
Who are the top 10 YouTubers?
The top 10 most subscribed YouTubers
- T-Series: 132 million subscribers.
- PewDiePie: 103 million subscribers.
- Cocomelon – Nursery Rhymes: 75 million subscribers.
- SET India: 67 million subscribers.
- 5-Minute Crafts: 65 million subscribers.
- WWE: 55 million subscribers.
- Justin Bieber: 52 million subscribers.
Who is the #1 YouTuber?
|3||Cocomelon – Nursery Rhymes||79|
48 more rows
Who has the most subscribers on YouTube 2019?
These are the top 26 YouTube personalities with the most subscribers:
- Whinderssonnunes — 38.4 million subscribers.
- Badabun — 42.3 million subscribers.
- Kids Diana Show — 46 million subscribers.
- Like Nastya Vlog — 47.2 million subscribers.
- Dude Perfect — 49 million subscribers.
- PewDiePie — 103 million subscribers.
Who is the most famous YouTuber 2020?
PewDiePie – 102 Million Subscribers
Of course, at the top of our list is Swedish YouTuber, PewDiePie. Reaching the 100 million subscriber mark in August this year, PewDiePie reigns as the most subscribed individual creator on YouTube.
Who is the most hated YouTuber?
Top 10 Most Hated YouTubers
- Jake Paul.
- Logan Paul Logan Alexander Paul is an American social media entertainer and actor.
- Onision Gregory Daniel Jackson, known by his YouTube username Onision, is an American YouTuber and Internet personality.
Who is the richest YouTuber?
Zaofishan Naqvi revealed that the richest YouTuber in the world right now is a 7-year-old boy named Ryan Kaji. He started his own YouTube channel at the age of 3 with the help of his parents and puts up toy-reviews. His videos are watched by more than a billion people.
Is there a 100 million play button?
YouTube 100 Million Subscriber Button Issued to T-Series and PewDiePie Is a Piece of Art. On reaching 10 million the account receives a diamond play button, whereas on reaching 1 million, the account gets gold play button and for 100,000 subscribers, the physical award it Silver play button.
Does any YouTuber have 1 billion subscribers?
Now, YouTube is reporting that it has seen 1 billion subscriptions. According to the YouTube blog, the channel that raked in the billionth hit was MachinimaSports, and a ton of its channels have crossed the 1 million subscriber mark, including fred, failblog and universalmusicgroup.
Which YouTuber has lost most subscribers?
James Charles has lost more than one million subscribers amid a row with fellow YouTube star Tati Westbrook.
Which YouTube channel is growing the fastest?
But PewDiePie was dethroned this year in total subscriber count by Indian record label T-Series, which also topped the list of fastest-growing channels, gaining a massive 42 million new subscribers in 2019.
Who is the number 1 ranked YouTuber?
|3||Cocomelon – Nursery Rhymes||74|
47 more rows
Who is the most famous YouTuber?