Do you have low-sugar soda?
- Coke Zero Sugar, Diet Coke.
- DASANI, DASANI Flavors, DASANI Sparkling.
- Fanta Zero.
- Gold Peak Unsweetened Tea.
- Minute Maid Light.
- Pibb Zero.
- POWERADE Zero.
Which regular soda has the least sugar?
Here are 8 low or no sugar companions for your favourite soft drinks:
- Coca-Cola Classic. Coca-Cola Classic has been enjoyed since 1886 and is the world’s favourite soft drink.
- Dr Pepper.
Which soda has the most sugar in it?
Pepsi actually contains more sugar than Coke, which clocks in at 39 grams of sugar.
Does Sprite have less sugar than Coke?
The main difference is that Coke has caffeine. Caffeine, of course, has stimulant and diuretic properties; but your body will quickly adjust to negate these. Sprite may contain more sodium (according to one source). If Diet Coke has less sugar, does that make it safer to drink than the regular Coke?
What is the healthiest soft drink?
10 Healthiest Sodas in the World
- Schweppe’s Ginger Ale. It has 20% more calories than Seagram’s.
- Dr. Brown’s Cel-Ray, which is a celery-flavored soda. Weird.
- Canada Dry Ginger Ale.
- Coca-Cola. Pepsi came in 12th, because it has 10 extra calories per can.
- Cherry 7-Up.
- Pibb Xtra, which is also cherry-flavored.