- Aditya Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96 Direct-Growth. ELSS. ★★★★★ 14.59. -17.98. -13.84. -11.88. 1.84. Invest Now.
- L&T Tax Advantage Fund Direct-Growth. ELSS. ★★★★★ 14.72. -23.95. -20.84. -18.36. -3.91. Invest Now.
- ICICI Prudential Long Term Equity Fund (Tax Saving) Direct Plan – Growth. ELSS. ★★★★★ 14.35. -23.33. -21.17. -19.80. -1.38.
What is the best stock to buy right now?
Best stocks as of April 2020
|Symbol||Company name||Price performance (52 weeks)|
|LRCX||Lam Research Corp||34.07%|
16 more rows
What are the best stocks to buy right now 2020?
|Best Value Stocks|
|Price ($)||Market Cap ($B)|
|NRG Energy Inc. (NRG)||28.85||7.1|
|ViacomCBS Inc. (VIAC)||16.40||10.1|
|Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NCLH)||11.10||2.4|
What are the top ten stocks to buy right now?
Looking for market-beating stocks? These are some of the best companies to consider.
- TerraForm Power (NASDAQ:TERP)
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P. (NYSE:BIP)
- CareTrust REIT (NASDAQ:CTRE)
- iRobot (NASDAQ:IRBT)
- lululemon athletica (NASDAQ:LULU)
- Wayfair (NYSE:W)
- Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX)
- Constellation Brands (NYSE:STZ)
What are the best stocks to buy for beginners?
Your best bet for a beginner investment might be tech growth stocks, with a few years of financials. Companies like Zendesk (NYSE: ZEN), Okta (Nasdaq: OKTA) and CrowdStrike Holdings (Nasdaq: CRWD) might be on your radar. Conversely, you might want to stay invested for 10 years.