Here are VHR’s 10 best sectors to work in 2019.
- Finance. The Tax and Accounting sector is the happiest industry for job satisfaction, according to job board Monster.
- Design. The design industry is the UK’s fastest growing sector.
- The Arts.
- Social Media.
Which sector is best for job in India?
- 1 Medical Professionals. Doctors in India earn well.
- 2 Merchant Navy jobs. Merchant Shipping sector has always been known to provide good pay packages to its workers.
- 3 Engineers. It is a heavily saturated field.
- 4 Lecturer.
- 5 Chartered Accountant.
- 6 Management Professionals.
- 7 Architects.
- 8 Scientists.
What industry is best to work in?
The 10 best industries for job satisfaction
- Information technology/Network security.
- Research and development, sciences.
- Arts and entertainment.
- Market Research.
- Primary and secondary education.
What are the main job sectors?
Employment structure means how the workforce is divided up between the three main employment sectors – primary, secondary and tertiary.
What does job sector mean?
Job sectors are areas of the economy which include various occupations, and the occupations within each sector are typically related to each other in some way. While these jobs are linked within a larger field, each sector requires a workforce with diverse skills and various specialities.