Which is the richest company in the world 2019?
Here’s an updated 2019 list of the richest companies in the world for 2019.
- Walmart – $514.4 billion revenue in 2019.
- Sinopec Group – $414.6 billion revenue in 2019.
- Royal Dutch Shell – $396.5 billion revenue in 2019.
- China National Petroleum – $392.9 billion revenue in 2019.
- State Grid – $387 billion in revenue in 2019.
What is the richest company in the world?
The richest companies in the world by revenue are Walmart, Chinese petroleum and chemical corporation Sinopec and Royal Dutch Shell.
Which company is richer Samsung or Apple?
Research firm Strategy Analytics said on Friday that Samsung’s operating profit for its handset division stood at $5.2 billion in the second quarter, topping Apple’s estimated iPhone profit of $4.6 billion. This marked the first time the Korean firm has overtaken its U.S. rival.
Which phone company makes the most money?
The 5 Most Profitable Phone Carriers in the World
- China Mobile Ltd.
- Verizon Communications.
- AT&T Inc.
- Telefonica S.A.
- Vodafone Group. British carrier Vodafone (NASDAQ:VOD) posted a profit of $3.97 billion for the second quarter of 2013.