Top Companies in India by Investments – NSE
|1||SBI Add to Watchlist Add to Portfolio||967,021.95|
|2||Reliance Add to Watchlist Add to Portfolio||331,536.00|
|3||HDFC Bank Add to Watchlist Add to Portfolio||290,587.88|
|4||ICICI Bank Add to Watchlist Add to Portfolio||207,732.68|
6 more rows
What are the best stocks to invest in 2020?
20 stocks to buy in 2020: Apple, Amazon and Disney are among favorites of Wall Street pros
- Apple (AAPL)
- Microsoft (MSFT)
- Amazon (AMZN)
- Coca-Cola (KO)
- Disney (DIS)
- Nike (NKE)
- T-Mobile (TMUS)
- Alphabet (GOOGL)
Which company is best to invest in India?
- Reliance Industries Ltd. Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) is an Indian conglomerate with business interest in energy, petrochemicals, textiles, natural resources, retail, and telecommunication sector.
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
- ITC Ltd.
- Hindustan Unilever Ltd.
- HDFC Ltd.
- Infosys Ltd.
- State Bank of India.
- ICICI Bank Ltd.
What stock should I buy right now?
Three exchange traded funds that can offer investors solid dividend growth.
|Dividend ETF / Ticker||Recent Price||Assets (bil)|
|Vanguard High Divident Yield / VYM||$84.94||$27.90|
|SPDR S&P Dividend / SDY||97.69||17.9|
|Schwab U.S. Dividend Equity / SCHD||53.11||11.1|
What should you invest in 2020?
Here is my list of the seven best investments to make in 2020:
- Stay the Course with Stocks – But Tweak Your Portfolio.
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- Invest in Yourself.
- Invest in a Side Business.
- Payoff Debt.
- Starting or Supercharging Retirement Savings.
- Spending Time with Family.
What stocks will double in 2020?
These 6 Stocks’ Profit Poised To Double (Or More) In 2020
- Health Care. XLV. -0.53%
- Consumer Staples. XLP. -0.79%
- Utilities. XLU. -0.81%
- Industrials. XLI. -0.88%
- Consumer Discretionary. XLY. -1.54%
- Real Estate. XLRE. -1.71%
- Communication Services. XLC. -1.74%
- Information Technology. XLK. -2.11%