The 10 Fastest Growing Industries in the US
- 3D Printing & Rapid Prototyping Services. 28.8%
- Hydraulic Fracturing Services. 27.8%
- Medical & Recreational Marijuana Growing. 25.2%
- Autonomous Underwater Vehicle Manufacturing. 24.4%
- Medical & Recreational Marijuana Stores. 23.4%
- Video Conferencing Software Developers. 21.4%
- Hand Sanitizer Manufacturing.
- Massage Franchises.
Which is the fastest growing industry in the world?
The 10 Global Fastest Growing Industries
- Global Sugar Manufacturing. 8.8%
- Global Military Shipbuilding & Submarines. 8.5%
- Global Public Relations Agencies. 6.3%
- Global Auto Parts & Accessories Manufacturing. 6.2%
- Global Consumer Electronics Manufacturing. 6.2%
- Global Deep-Sea, Coastal & Inland Water Transportation. 5.8%
- Global Pension Funds.
- Global Airport Operation.
Which industry will grow in 2020?
India’s Growth Champions 2020 ranks nation’s fastest growing companies
|1||One 97 / Paytm||Financial Services|
|2||GoBOLT||Transport & Support Services|
|3||Saankhya Labs||Aerospace, Defence & Security|
45 more rows
Which business sector is growing rapidly?
Industries with the fastest growing and most rapidly declining wage and salary employment
|2018 – 2028|
|Most Rapidly Declining|
|Federal electric utilities||Federal government||-4.5|
39 more rows
What is the fastest growing business?
Industries That Have The Fastest Growing Small Businesses
- Construction. The construction industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the US, offering a huge range of small business opportunities.
- Home Health Care.
- Personal Care Services.
- Facilities Support Services.