What business can I start with 25k?
Best business startup ideas under $25,000
- Tutoring service: Tutor students in their homes or offer services at schools. (
- Photography business: Specialize in weddings, sports teams, class photos or pets; or market your services to businesses. (
What business can I start with 20k in Kenya?
List of Businesses to Start with 20k
- Operating a Salon/ Barbershop. Starting a salon or a barbershop doesn’t require a lot of money.
- Selling second hand (Mtumba) Clothes.
- Printing and Photocopying.
- Poultry farming.
- Selling Baby Diapers.
- Operating a Daycare/ school.
- Start a Car Wash.
- Start a Movie shop.
Can you start a business with 30k?
$30k is not a very big amount of money and instead of putting the whole money ($30k) in use, you can just invest $10k around building an online business. If you don’t have a clue on how to start a business, check this out! With $30k I would say starting a coffee shop is a good idea but you might need some more.
What are the most successful small businesses?
If you yearn to run a profitable business (don’t we all), take a look at the following 20 most profitable small businesses.
- Tax Preparation and Bookkeeping.
- Catering Services.
- Website Design.
- Business Consulting.
- Courier Services.
- Mobile Hairdresser Services.
- Cleaning Services.
- Online Tutoring.
What is the cheapest franchise to start?
12 Best Low-Cost Franchises for Aspiring Business Owners
- Cruise Planners. Franchise Fee: $10,995.
- Fit4Mom. Franchise Fee: $5,495 to $10,495.
- Chem-Dry. Franchise Fee: $23,500.
- Jazzercise. Franchise Fee: $1,250.
- Stratus Building Solutions.
- SuperGlass Windshield Repair.
- Mosquito Squad.
- Pillar to Post Home Inspectors.
What can I do with 10000?
Here are 5 smart ways to invest $10,000:
- Invest in Stocks, Mutual Funds or Bonds.
- Open a High-Yield Savings or Money Market Account.
- Try Out Real Estate Crowdfunding.
- Start your dream business.
- Open a Roth IRA.