10 Countries Where You Can Live Comfortably on $2,000/Month
- Panama. Beautiful Caribbean beaches, charming mountain towns, a vibrant cultural capital city – what’s not to like about Panama?
- Costa Rica.
Where can I retire on $1500 a month?
Best Cities to Retire on a Budget of $1,500 a Month
- Grand Forks, N.D.
- Lynchburg, Va.
- Lawton, Okla.
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Total Monthly Expenditures: $1,441.
- Lorain, Ohio. Total Monthly Expenditures: $1,442.
- Lubbock, Texas. Total Monthly Expenditures: $1,456.
- Davenport, Iowa. Total Monthly Expenditures: $1,472.
- Casper, Wyo. Total Monthly Expenditures: $1,473.
Can you live off of $2000 a month?
If there’s one thing to learn from living on a $2,000 per month budget, it’s how to chop out unnecessary spending. Living on a small income can be tough — but keep in mind that it’s still possible to achieve concrete goals. You can still save money. Pay for the essentials like utilities and groceries.
Where can I retire on 3000 a month?
15 Best Places to Retire on $3,000 a Month
- Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Fort Smith, Arkansas.
- Alton, Illinois.
- Birmingham, Alabama.
- Memphis, Tennessee.
- San Marcos, Texas.
- Duluth, Georgia.
- Louisville, Kentucky.
Where can I retire on 1000 a month?
These Are the 15 Cities Where You Can Retire for Less Than $1,000 per Month
- El Paso, Texas | John Moore/Getty Images.
- Pasadena, Texas, is a suburb of Houston.
- Des Moines is the largest city in Iowa.
- Oklahoma’s capital is affordable for retirees.
- Your dollar can go a long way in Columbus, Georgia.