What’s the richest company in the world 2019?
Here’s an updated 2019 list of the richest companies in the world for 2019.
- Walmart – $514.4 billion revenue in 2019.
- Sinopec Group – $414.6 billion revenue in 2019.
- Royal Dutch Shell – $396.5 billion revenue in 2019.
- China National Petroleum – $392.9 billion revenue in 2019.
- State Grid – $387 billion in revenue in 2019.
What are the 10 biggest companies in the world?
- #1 ICBC. more.
- #2 JPMorgan Chase. more.
- #3 China Construction Bank. more.
- #4 Agricultural Bank of China. more.
- #5 Bank of America. more.
- #6 Apple. more.
- #7 Ping An Insurance Group. more.
- #8 Bank of China. more.
Is Disney the richest company in the world?
Disney ranks No. 1, earning the highest marks among Forbes’ 2018 Global 2000 companies. The Walt Disney Company has also been among the top 10 “World’s Most Admired Companies” on Fortune’s annual list for six consecutive years, ranking No. 1 in the entertainment industry and No.
Is Aramco bigger than Apple?
Apple was dethroned as the world’s largest public company Wednesday after the oil giant Saudi Aramco started trading publicly. Aramco’s mammoth valuation is also nearly a billion more than that of its competitors BP, Royal Dutch Shell, Exxon Mobil, and Chevron combined ($904.6 billion).
Who is India No 1 company?
Glaze Trading India Pvt. Ltd. is one of the top Indian Direct Selling Companies trading all its products in India which have been certified by The Indian Direct Selling Association IDSA. The Indian Direct Selling Association IDSA is an autonomous, self-regulatory body for the direct selling industry in India.