What is the richest company in history?
Dutch East India Company
What is the richest company in the world 2019?
Here’s an updated 2019 list of the richest companies in the world for 2019.
- Walmart – $514.4 billion revenue in 2019.
- Sinopec Group – $414.6 billion revenue in 2019.
- Royal Dutch Shell – $396.5 billion revenue in 2019.
- China National Petroleum – $392.9 billion revenue in 2019.
- State Grid – $387 billion in revenue in 2019.
How much is the East India company worth today?
Known under the initials VOC (Vereenigde Oostindische Compagnie), the Dutch East India Company would be worth about $7.8 trillion today.
What is the richest company in the world by net worth?
The 100 largest companies in the world by market value in 2019 (in billion U.S. dollars)
|Ranking of the companies rank 1 to 100||Market value in billion U.S. dollars|
96 more rows