List of 25 high-dividend stocks
|Symbol||Company name||Dividend yield|
|IBM||International Business Machines Corp||5.89%|
|TAP||Molson Coors Beverage Co||5.70%|
|TD||Toronto-Dominion Bank (The)||5.54%|
21 more rows
What are the top 10 dividend paying stocks?
The 10 top-performing dividend stocks of 2019
|1||The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ:CG)||4.3%|
|2||Apollo Global Management (NYSE:APO)||4.2%|
|3||The Blackstone Group (NYSE:BX)||3.5%|
|4||Western Digital (NASDAQ:WDC)||3.1%|
7 more rows
What stocks pay dividends monthly?
Best monthly dividend stocks to buy now:
- Realty Income Corp. (O)
- Apple Hospitality REIT (APLE)
- Main Street Capital Corp. (MAIN)
- AGNC Investment Corp. (AGNC)
- Shaw Communications (SJR)
- Sabine Royalty Trust (SBR)
- Pembina Pipeline Corp. (PBA)
- Stag Industrial (STAG)
Which company pays highest dividend?
The 10 Highest-Yielding Dividend Stocks in the S&P 500
- Macerich (NYSE: MAC) — 9.0%
- CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) — 8.6%
- Iron Mountain (NYSE: IRM) — 7.9%
- Macy’s (NYSE: M) — 7.0%
- Altria (NYSE: MO) — 6.7%
- Occidental Petroleum (NYSE: OXY) — 6.3%
- Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) — 6.3%
- AT&T (NYSE: T) — 6.2%
What are the best dividend stocks for 2020?
Best Dividend Stocks: Top 5
|Company/Benchmark Index||Symbol||Yield (%)|
2 more rows
Are dividends taxed?
The dividend tax rates that you pay on ordinary dividends are the same as the regular federal income tax rates. The dividend tax rate you will pay on ordinary dividends is 22%. Qualified dividends, on the other hand, are taxed at the capital gains rates, which are lower.