What stocks is Warren Buffett buying?
Warren Buffett Latest Trades
|TRV||The Travelers Companies Inc||312,379|
38 more rows
What stocks has Buffett bought recently?
Warren Buffett Buys Kroger Stock, Pares Apple Stock
Berkshire Hathaway reduced its stakes in Apple (AAPL) by 3.7 million shares, or a 1% cut; in Wells Fargo (WFC) by 55 million shares, a 14% cut; and in Bank of America (BAC) by more than 2 million shares, a fractional cut.
What are Warren Buffett’s top 10 holdings?
Here is the full list of Buffett’s top 10 stocks by market value as of 2017 end:
- Wells Fargo (WFC), $29.28 billion.
- Apple (AAPL), $28.21 billion.
- Bank of America (BAC), $20.66 billion.
- Coca-Cola (KO), $18.35 billion.
- American Express (AXP), $15.06 billion.
- Phillips 66 (PSX), $7.55 billion.
- U.S. Bancorp (USB), $5.57 billion.
What is the best stock to buy right now?
Best stocks as of April 2020
|Symbol||Company name||Price performance (52 weeks)|
|LRCX||Lam Research Corp||34.07%|
16 more rows
What stocks Bill Gates own?
Bill Gates Current Holdings
|CNI||Canadian National Railway Co||7.25|
14 more rows
When did Buffett buy Apple?