These are the publicly-traded U.S.
stocks owned by Warren Buffett’s holding company Berkshire Hathaway, as reported to the Securities and Exchange Commission in filings made available to the public.
|SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust|
52 more columns
What stocks does Warren Buffett Own?
Top Warren Buffett Stocks By Size
- Bank of America (BAC), 925.0 million.
- Coca-Cola (KO), 400 million.
- Kraft Heinz (KHC), 325.6 million.
- Wells Fargo (WFC), 323.2 million.
- Apple (AAPL), 245.2 million.
- American Express (AXP), 151.6 million.
- Sirius XM (SIRI), 136.3 million.
- U.S. Bancorp (USB), 132.5 million.
What stocks has Buffett bought recently?
Warren Buffett Buys Kroger Stock, Pares Apple Stock
Berkshire Hathaway reduced its stakes in Apple (AAPL) by 3.7 million shares, or a 1% cut; in Wells Fargo (WFC) by 55 million shares, a 14% cut; and in Bank of America (BAC) by more than 2 million shares, a fractional cut.
What are Warren Buffett’s top 10 holdings?
Here is the full list of Buffett’s top 10 stocks by market value as of 2017 end:
- Wells Fargo (WFC), $29.28 billion.
- Apple (AAPL), $28.21 billion.
- Bank of America (BAC), $20.66 billion.
- Coca-Cola (KO), $18.35 billion.
- American Express (AXP), $15.06 billion.
- Phillips 66 (PSX), $7.55 billion.
- U.S. Bancorp (USB), $5.57 billion.
What Stocks Did Warren Buffett Buy 2020?
The Motley Fool owns shares of and recommends Apple and Berkshire Hathaway (B shares) and recommends the following options: long January 2021 $200 calls on Berkshire Hathaway (B shares), short January 2021 $200 puts on Berkshire Hathaway (B shares), and short June 2020 $205 calls on Berkshire Hathaway (B shares).
Who owns the most Apple stock?
Top 10 Owners of Apple Inc
|The Vanguard Group, Inc.||7.36%||321,838,023|
|Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. (Investm||5.60%||245,155,566|
|BlackRock Fund Advisors||4.34%||189,855,411|
|SSgA Funds Management, Inc.||4.18%||182,854,781|
6 more rows
What are the best stocks to buy right now?
Best stocks as of April 2020
|Symbol||Company name||Price performance (52 weeks)|
|LRCX||Lam Research Corp||34.07%|
16 more rows