What stocks is Warren Buffet buying?
Top Warren Buffett Stocks By Size
- Bank of America (BAC), 925.0 million.
- Coca-Cola (KO), 400 million.
- Kraft Heinz (KHC), 325.6 million.
- Wells Fargo (WFC), 323.2 million.
- Apple (AAPL), 245.2 million.
- American Express (AXP), 151.6 million.
- Sirius XM (SIRI), 136.3 million.
- U.S. Bancorp (USB), 132.5 million.
What stocks has Buffett bought recently?
Warren Buffett Buys Kroger Stock, Pares Apple Stock
Berkshire Hathaway reduced its stakes in Apple (AAPL) by 3.7 million shares, or a 1% cut; in Wells Fargo (WFC) by 55 million shares, a 14% cut; and in Bank of America (BAC) by more than 2 million shares, a fractional cut.
What is Warren Buffet buying today?
Berkshire Hathaway boosted its holdings in the health-care sector after buying a new stake in biotechnology giant Biogen (BIIB, $333.00). BRK. B acquired 648,447 shares worth about $192.4 million. That’s not much of an investment by Buffett’s standards.
What are Warren Buffett’s top 10 holdings?
Here is the full list of Buffett’s top 10 stocks by market value as of 2017 end:
- Wells Fargo (WFC), $29.28 billion.
- Apple (AAPL), $28.21 billion.
- Bank of America (BAC), $20.66 billion.
- Coca-Cola (KO), $18.35 billion.
- American Express (AXP), $15.06 billion.
- Phillips 66 (PSX), $7.55 billion.
- U.S. Bancorp (USB), $5.57 billion.
What stocks Bill Gates own?
Bill Gates Current Holdings
|CNI||Canadian National Railway Co||7.25|
14 more rows
What is the best stock to buy today?
|Stocks with the Most Momentum|
|Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD)||43.90||87.8|
|Lam Research Corp. (LRCX)||261.78||56.9|
|Apple Inc. (AAPL)||277.97||55.0|
|S&P 500 (SPY)||N/A||-9.6|
1 more row