What stocks billionaires are buying?
- BRK.A. Berkshire Hathaway (A shares) NYSE:BRK.A. $284,400.00. up.
- BRK.B. Berkshire Hathaway (B shares) NYSE:BRK.B. $191.20. up.
- DAL. Delta Air Lines. NYSE:DAL. $24.27. up.
- NWL. Newell Brands. NASDAQ:NWL. $12.86. up.
- HTZ. Hertz Global Holdings. NYSE:HTZ. $5.01. up.
- LYV. Live Nation Entertainment. NYSE:LYV. $38.35. up.
- TWTR. Twitter. NYSE:TWTR. $26.70.
What stocks is Warren Buffett buying?
Warren Buffett Latest Trades
|TRV||The Travelers Companies Inc||312,379|
38 more rows
What is the best stock to buy right now?
Best stocks as of April 2020
|Symbol||Company name||Price performance (52 weeks)|
|LRCX||Lam Research Corp||34.07%|
16 more rows
What has Buffett been buying?
Berkshire (ticker: BRK. A) had $128 billion of cash and equivalents on its balance sheet at the end of 2019, giving Buffett ample wherewithal for investments. There are plenty of things that Buffett could buy: blue-chip stocks like Alphabet (GOOGL), Microsoft (MSFT), Visa (V), and Costco Wholesale (COST).