50 Great Things to Do With $50
- Pick Up a Nice Bottle of Wine. Stop drinking the cheap stuff.
- Tip Your Service Provider(s)
- Replace Old Pots and Pans.
- Catch Up on Bills.
- Take a Friend to the Movies.
- Have Your Oil Changed.
- Stock Up on Toiletries and Grooming Products.
- Invest in the Stock Market.
What can I buy with 50 dollars?
50 Genius Products That Will Improve Your Life
- Smartphone Tripod.
- Dinosaur Wine Stoppers.
- Alume Cube Clock.
- Avocado Cuber.
- Rechargeable Pain Relief Foot Warmer.
- Amazon Echo Dot.
- Sidewinder 6-Spray Rainfall Showerhead.
- Kale and Herb Razor.
What can I get for 50 dollars on Amazon?
The Coolest Things You Can Get On Amazon For Under $50
- Your very own Bluetooth-enabled R2-D2.
- This bamboo computer riser that will get you perfectly organized.
- This Nerf gun to end all Nerf wars.
- This Bluetooth padlock that opens with your thumb 🔐
- These beautifully complicated fidget spinners.
- This awesome music mixing card game.
What should I spend $40 on?
40 Things You Could Have Done With The $40 You Spent On SoulCycle
- At least three grams of weed.
- 38 items on the dollar menu.
- A nice sushi dinner for one.
- Three days worth of groceries.
- A monthly tanning package at Beach Bum Tanning.
- Three bottles of Argan Oil.
- A BaByliss Pro hair straightener.
What should I spend 1000 dollars on?
Here are a few suggestions:
- Pay off high-interest debt.
- Put it towards your emergency plan.
- Save for a specific goal.
- Invest for retirement.
- Put it in your kid’s 529 account.
- Buy a life insurance policy.
- Pay a lawyer to draw up your will.
- Upgrade your office space.
What can I buy with 1 dollar?
What can you buy for a dollar?
- Cup of Coffee – $1 at McDonald’s. Source: McDonalds.com.
- A Song – $0.99 on iTunes.
- Hair Accessory – $1 at Kmart.
- Razor Blades – $1 / month from Dollar Shave Club.
- Mascara – $1 from e.l.f. cosmetics.
- Scissors – $0.49 at Office Depot.
- Scratch Tickets.
- Bus Trip – Megabus Tickets from $1.
Is $100 a lot of money?
$100 is not a lot of money for two days’ wages, but some have to live on that. $100 is not a lot of money for a house, unless you live in a few areas where houses are abandoned. In many places outside the U.S., due to conversion rates, US$100 is really a lot of money.