Instead of letting that money get stale by sitting around, here are 8 brilliant ways you could invest 20k—in the stock market, in a business, or in yourself.
- Invest with a robo-advisor.
- Invest with a broker.
- Do a 401(k) swap.
- Invest in real estate.
- Put the money in a savings account.
- Try out peer-to-peer lending.
What should I do with 20000 dollars?
How to Invest $20,000 When You’re in Your 20s, 30s or 40s
- Fully match your employer-offered retirement plan.
- Open an IRA or a Roth IRA.
- Automate your investments.
- Start an emergency fund.
- Diversify your investments.
- Increase your retirement contributions.
- Pay off your high-interest debt.
- Open a 529 if you have kids.
What will 20000 be worth in 20 years?
How much will an investment of $20,000 be worth in the future? At the end of 20 years, your savings will have grown to $64,143. You will have earned in $44,143 in interest.
What can you do with $25 000?
Here are 18 ways to invest $25,000:
- Pay Down Debt.
- Increase Your Savings – High Yield Savings Account or CD.
- Peer to Peer (P2P) Lending.
- Roth IRA & Backdoor Roth IRA.
- Plain Old Taxable Brokerage Account.
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
What should I invest 10k in?
Here are 5 smart ways to invest $10,000:
- Invest in Stocks, Mutual Funds or Bonds.
- Open a High-Yield Savings or Money Market Account.
- Try Out Real Estate Crowdfunding.
- Start your dream business.
- Open a Roth IRA.