Here are a few suggestions:
- Pay off high-interest debt.
- Put it towards your emergency plan.
- Save for a specific goal.
- Invest for retirement.
- Put it in your kid’s 529 account.
- Buy a life insurance policy.
- Pay a lawyer to draw up your will.
- Upgrade your office space.
How can I make money with 1000 dollars?
- Play the stock market. Day trading is not for the faint of heart.
- Invest in a money-making course. Investing in yourself is one of the best possible investments you can make.
- Trade commodities.
- Trade cryptocurrencies.
- Use peer-to-peer lending.
- Trade options.
- Flip real estate contracts.
What should I do if I got 1000 in the bank?
Pay off high-interest debt. Create an emergency fund. Contribute to workplace 401(k) up to employer match level. Invest a percentage of your income on an ongoing basis, in a well-diversified, low-cost portfolio that takes into account your goal for this money.
How can I turn $100 into $1000?
7 Ways to Invest $100 and Grow it to $1000
- Put it into a high-interest savings account. If you’re wondering how to double $100 (and then some), look no further than the bank.
- Use robo-advisors.
- Invest in dividend stocks.
- Start a business.
- Invest in yourself.
- Lend your money.
- Buy and sell stocks.