Here are 7 smart things to do with $1,000 that will have lasting benefits — and a fair dose of immediate satisfaction.
- Pay down credit card debt.
- Put it in an IRA.
- Build up your emergency fund.
- Buy a dividend-paying stock.
- Fix up your car.
- Put it in a Christmas fund.
- Buy a bike.
What is the best way to invest $1000?
Our Top 9 Best Ways To Invest $1,000
- Guaranteed Return: Savings Account.
- Peer to Peer Lending.
- Robo Investing.
- Pay Off Debt.
- 529 Plan.
- Roth IRA.
How can I make money with $1000?
- How to invest $1,000 to make money fast.
- Play the stock market.
- Invest in a money-making course.
- Trade commodities.
- Trade cryptocurrencies.
- Use peer-to-peer lending.
- Trade options.
- Flip real estate contracts.
What to do with $1000 in savings?
8 Smart Things You Can Do With $1,000 Right Now
- Boost your emergency fund.
- Start building a nest egg.
- Pay off credit card debt.
- Knock out a portion of your student loans.
- Make an extra mortgage payment.
- Get a car.
- Make a money-saving home improvement.
- Buy some tools for your side hustle.