Among engineering majors, chemical, mechanical, civil, electrical, aerospace, biochemical, computer, and architectural engineering were the most popular choices.
Economics and business degrees, including MBA, finance, accounting, and law, are the next most common.
What should I major in to make a lot of money?
It’s no secret that some majors make more money than others and I was curious to see exactly what majors make the most.
- Medical/Health Majors. PayScale estimates the average salary of a Radiologist to be around $290K a year.
- Computers, Statistics, and Mathematics Majors.
- Social Sciences.
What jobs make you a millionaire?
Let’s take a quick look at a handful of jobs that make you a millionaire:
- Investment Banker.
- Real Estate Agent.
- Day Trader.
- Air Traffic Controller.
What course can make you rich?
If you study engineering you’re more likely to become a billionaire.
|Industry||Median Entry Level Salary (USD)||Top 10% (USD)|
What are fun jobs that pay well?
Top 10 Fun Jobs That Pay Well
- NASCAR Mechanic.
- Ethical Hacker.
- Fortune Cookie Writer.
- Video Game Designer.
- Food Critic.
- Advertising or Marketing Manager.
- Search Marketing & Social Media Professional.
What are the easiest high paying jobs?
What Constitutes an Easy Job That Pays Well?
- Mathematician or Actuary.
- Software or Interactive Media Developer.
- Radiologic Technologist.
- Power Plant Operator.
- Computer Network Technician or Administrator.
- Electrician (Residential or Commercial)
How can I be a millionaire in 5 years?
- 10 Steps to Become a Millionaire in 5 Years (or Less)
- Create a wealth vision.
- Develop a 90-day system for measuring progress/future pacing.
- Develop a daily routine to live in a flow/peak state.
- Design your environment for clarity, recovery, and creativity.
- Focus on results, not habits or processes.
How can I make an extra $1000 a month?
7 Simple Ways to Make an Extra $1,000 Each Month at Home
- Take Online Surveys. Probably the easiest way for you to make extra cash online.
- Start a Blog.
- Do Some Freelance Writing.
- Install Cell Phone Apps.
- Get Paid to Test Websites.
- Use eBates or Swagbucks for Your Online Shopping.
- Become an Online Transcriptionist.
What jobs make a million dollars a year?
Nonetheless, here are six jobs where million-dollar salaries are possible.
- A-List actor. Bankable stars can take home multi-million dollar paychecks.
- Corporate CEO.
- NBA player.
- Law firm partner.