Nonetheless, here are six jobs where million-dollar salaries are possible.
- A-List actor. Bankable stars can take home multi-million dollar paychecks.
- Corporate CEO.
- NBA player.
- Law firm partner.
How can I make a million dollars in a year?
There are a few decisions you have to make at a relatively young age, and they can help or hinder your progress to making one million dollars.
- Pick the Right Major.
- Start Investing Early.
- Get That Free Money.
- Invest in Real Estate.
- Be Smart About Debt.
- Mind Your Credit Score.
- Mo’ Money.
- Make More.
What jobs make 300k a year?
Here are the 25 best-paying jobs, according to Glassdoor:
- Physician. Median base salary: $180,000.
- Lawyer. Median base salary: $144,500.
- R&D manager. Median base salary: $142,120.
- Software development manager. Median base salary: $132,000.
- Pharmacy manager.
- Strategy manager.
- Software architect.
- Integrated circuit designer engineer.
Is 500k a year rich?
At 500k pre tax, you are looking at about 325k with some standard deductions. At 500k pre tax, you are looking at about 325k with some standard deductions. That’s about 27k a month. After saving about 30% of their combined gross income; that’s ~19k.
What careers make the most money?
The highest paying jobs in the US in 2018
|Rank||Job||Salary (US dollars)|
|3||Oral and maxillofacial surgeons||242,370|
|4||Obstetricians and gynecologists||238,320|
16 more rows