What are Warren Buffett’s favorite stocks?
Top Warren Buffett Stocks By Size
- Bank of America (BAC), 925.0 million.
- Coca-Cola (KO), 400 million.
- Kraft Heinz (KHC), 325.6 million.
- Wells Fargo (WFC), 323.2 million.
- Apple (AAPL), 245.2 million.
- American Express (AXP), 151.6 million.
- Sirius XM (SIRI), 136.3 million.
- U.S. Bancorp (USB), 132.5 million.
What are Warren Buffett’s top 10 holdings?
Here is the full list of Buffett’s top 10 stocks by market value as of 2017 end:
- Wells Fargo (WFC), $29.28 billion.
- Apple (AAPL), $28.21 billion.
- Bank of America (BAC), $20.66 billion.
- Coca-Cola (KO), $18.35 billion.
- American Express (AXP), $15.06 billion.
- Phillips 66 (PSX), $7.55 billion.
- U.S. Bancorp (USB), $5.57 billion.
What Stocks Did Warren Buffett Buy 2020?
The Motley Fool owns shares of and recommends Apple and Berkshire Hathaway (B shares) and recommends the following options: long January 2021 $200 calls on Berkshire Hathaway (B shares), short January 2021 $200 puts on Berkshire Hathaway (B shares), and short June 2020 $205 calls on Berkshire Hathaway (B shares).
What stocks has Buffett bought recently?
Warren Buffett Buys Kroger Stock, Pares Apple Stock
Berkshire Hathaway reduced its stakes in Apple (AAPL) by 3.7 million shares, or a 1% cut; in Wells Fargo (WFC) by 55 million shares, a 14% cut; and in Bank of America (BAC) by more than 2 million shares, a fractional cut.
What stocks Bill Gates own?
Bill Gates Current Holdings
|CNI||Canadian National Railway Co||7.25|
14 more rows
What is the best airline stock to buy?
Based on where Berkshire is putting its money, the best airline stocks to buy and watch are American, Delta, Southwest and United.