Which is the lowest currency in the world?
What is the weakest currency in the world 2019?
World’s Weakest Currencies 2019
- #1 Iranian Rial [1 USD = 42,105 IRR]
- #2 Vietnamese Dong [1 USD = 23,208.50 VND]
- #3 Indonesian Rupiah [1 USD = 14,114.95 IDR]
- #4 Sierra Leonean Leone [1 USD = 9,500 SLL]
- #5 Uzbekistani Som [1 USD = 9,400 UZS]
- #6 Guinean Franc [1 USD = 9,230 GNF]
- #7 Laotian Kip [1 USD = 8,795 LAK]
What is the strongest currency in the world?
Which country has the lowest dollar value?
Economy > Currency > Least valued currency unit > Exchange rate to 1 US dollar: Countries Compared
13 more rows
Why is euro weakening?
ECB cuts interest rates, expands QE
In addition, the euro has also weakened on the interbank market because of the European Central Bank’s (ECB) recent decision to cut interest rates and expand its monetary stimulus, known as Quantitative Easing (QE).