- What is the richest company in the world?
- What is the richest company in the world 2019?
- What are the 10 biggest companies in the world?
- What is the most successful company of all time?
- Which is World No 1 company?
- Who is the richest family in the world?
- Who is world’s largest employer?
- What are the 5 largest industries in the world?
- Is Apple bigger than Disney?
- Which is the most famous company?
- What is the most powerful company?
- Who is No 1 Company of India?
- What are the top 5 technology companies?
- Which is the No 1 mobile company in world?
What is the richest company in the world?
The richest companies in the world by revenue are Walmart, Chinese petroleum and chemical corporation Sinopec and Royal Dutch Shell.
What is the richest company in the world 2019?
Here’s an updated 2019 list of the richest companies in the world for 2019.
- Walmart – $514.4 billion revenue in 2019.
- Sinopec Group – $414.6 billion revenue in 2019.
- Royal Dutch Shell – $396.5 billion revenue in 2019.
- China National Petroleum – $392.9 billion revenue in 2019.
- State Grid – $387 billion in revenue in 2019.
What are the 10 biggest companies in the world?
- #1 ICBC. more.
- #2 JPMorgan Chase. more.
- #3 China Construction Bank. more.
- #4 Agricultural Bank of China. more.
- #5 Bank of America. more.
- #6 Apple. more.
- #7 Ping An Insurance Group. more.
- #8 Bank of China. more.
What is the most successful company of all time?
Top 10 Biggest Companies of All Time
- South Sea Company: $4.5 trillion.
- Saudi Aramco: $1.89 trillion.
- Apple: $1.3 trillion.
- PetroChina: $1.24 trillion.
- Microsoft: $1.2 trillion.
- Standard Oil: more than $1 trillion.
- Alphabet: $931 million.
- Amazon: $886 million.
Which is World No 1 company?
The Top 100 Best-Performing Companies In The World, 2019
59 more rows
Who is the richest family in the world?
Who is world’s largest employer?
United States Department of Defense
The Department of Defense is the leading and largest global employer with a total of 3.2 million employees comprising of active servicemen, national guardsmen and reservists, and civilians from the four services.
What are the 5 largest industries in the world?
- ALCOHOL INDUSTRY – $1161 BILLION.
- OPEC REVENUE – $1027 BILLION.
- GLOBAL PHARMA MARKET – $950 BILLION.
- APPLE – $500 BILLION.
- WORLDWIDE TV INDUSTRY – $364 BILLION.
- WALMART – $228 BILLION.
- MICROSOFT – $224 BILLION.
- EBAY – $175 BILLION.
Is Apple bigger than Disney?
Apple is bigger than all these companies — combined! But be warned, you might have a hard time believing how much bigger Apple is than some other companies. Or entire industries. Disney makes the Marvel and Star Wars movies and owns all those theme parks, but its market capitalization is just $113 billion.
Which is the most famous company?
Most popular companies
- J.P. Morgan.
- Goldman Sachs.
- The Walt Disney Company.
What is the most powerful company?
With $3,124.9 billion in assets, the state-owned Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Limited (ICBC) is the world’s largest and most powerful bank. It ended the 2013-2014 fiscal year with $42.7 billion in profits and a market value of $215.6 billion, topping Forbes’ 2014 “The World’s Biggest Public Companies” list.
Who is No 1 Company of India?
Glaze Trading India Pvt. Ltd. is one of the top Indian Direct Selling Companies trading all its products in India which have been certified by The Indian Direct Selling Association IDSA. The Indian Direct Selling Association IDSA is an autonomous, self-regulatory body for the direct selling industry in India.
What are the top 5 technology companies?
The Top 10 Technology Companies
- Hon Hai Precision.
Which is the No 1 mobile company in world?
|Worldwide Smartphone Market, Top 5 Company Shipments, Market Share, and Year-over-Year Growth, Q2 2018 (shipments in millions)|
|Vendor||2Q18 Shipments||2Q18 Market Share|
5 more rows