1 Accounting, Tax Preparation, Bookkeeping, and Payroll Services.
A consistent demand of services and low overhead costs have pushed accounting and tax preparation to the top of this year’s list, increasing from a revised 16.3% profit margin to 19.8%.
What industry makes the most money?
Which Industry Makes The Most Money?
- Accounting, Tax Preparation, Bookkeeping, and Payroll Services — 18.4 percent (Net Profit Margin)
- Lessors of Real Estate — 17.9 percent.
- Legal Services — 17.4 percent.
- Management of Companies and Enterprises — 16.0 percent.
- Activities Related to Real Estate — 14.9 percent.
- Offices of Dentists — 14.8 percent.
What are the top 5 most profitable industries in the world?
The World’s 10 Most Profitable Companies
- Saudi Aramco – $110.9 billion.
- Apple – $59.5 billion.
- Industrial & Commercial Bank of China – $45 billion.
- Samsung Electronics – $39.8 billion.
- China Construction Bank – $38.4 billion.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. – $32.4 billion.
- Alphabet – $30.7 billion.
- Agricultural Bank of China – $30.6 billion.
What are the most profitable industries in 2020?
Analysts: These Companies Will Be The Most Profitable In 2020
- Materials. XLB. -4.75%
- Consumer Staples. XLP. -4.94%
- Utilities. XLU. -5.03%
- Energy. XLE. -5.29%
- Real Estate. XLRE. -5.36%
- Consumer Discretionary. XLY. -5.45%
- Financials. XLF. -5.51%
- Industrials. XLI. -5.87%
What industries are dying?
reviewed annual employment data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics from 2007 to 2016 to identify the fastest dying industries.
- Videotape and disc rental.
- Other apparel knitting mills.
- Magnetic media manufacturing and reproducing.
- Port and harbor operations.
- Land subdivision.
What careers make you a millionaire?
Let’s take a quick look at a handful of jobs that make you a millionaire:
- Investment Banker.
- Real Estate Agent.
- Day Trader.
- Air Traffic Controller.