- What is the best job for a mom?
- What are the most flexible jobs?
- What is the best part time job for moms?
- Is being a mom the hardest job?
- How do single moms survive financially?
- Is a stay at home mom a full time job?
- What is the most flexible degree?
- What jobs allow you to be your own boss?
- What jobs have the most free time?
- How can I be a stay at home mom if I can’t afford it?
- What jobs are good for single moms?
- What kind of job can I do from home?
- What benefits can a single mum get?
- How can a single mom afford a house?
- How much does the average single mom make?
11 Seriously Flexible Jobs Perfect for Working Moms
- Realtor or appraiser. Real estate agents set their own schedule but typically must be available on nights and weekends.
- Accountant. Ideally, you’ll need to have at least a bachelor’s degree in accounting but can always start out as an assistant to someone first.
- Hair dresser or makeup artist.
- Virtual assistant.
What is the best job for a mom?
Best Jobs for Working Mothers
- Dental Hygienist. Median Annual Pay: $67,300.
- Acupuncturist. Median Annual Pay: $59,900.
- Market Research Analyst. Median Annual Pay: $59,500.
- Sonographer. Median Annual Pay: $58,300.
- Web Developer. Median Annual Pay: $55,400.
- Pilates/Yoga Instructor.
- Fitness Trainer.
- Elementary School Teacher.
What are the most flexible jobs?
The Top 10 Career Fields for Flexible Jobs
- Computer & IT. These jobs can range from computer repair to website maintenance to Internet security positions.
- Medical & Health.
- Software Development.
- Project Management.
- Account Management.
- Customer Service.
- Education & Training.
What is the best part time job for moms?
One of the best part-time jobs for moms is a substitute teaching position. Schools seem to always be looking for good substitute teachers to add to their rotation. Depending on the laws where you live, you may already be qualified to be a substitute teacher.
Is being a mom the hardest job?
Being A Mom Is NOT The Hardest Job in the World. Or Rather, being a stay-at-home parent or parent in general isn’t the hardest job in the world. It’s about as hard as any other job. While you’re ability to take breaks is limited you can take them as often as you’re able.
How do single moms survive financially?
Consolidate your credit cards and manage debt. Set some short- and long-term financial goals. Understand your new tax situation as a single parent. Protect your family with life insurance and disability insurance.
Is a stay at home mom a full time job?
Truth be told, being a stay-at-home mom is in no way similar to the rigors of holding a “regular” full-time job. At most people’s place of employment, it’s likely that you’d be allowed to take a bathroom break.
What is the most flexible degree?
Top Ten Most Flexible Degree Choices
- Engineering. For technically-minded students, engineering degrees offer a wide range of employment options.
- Computer science. Computer science is closely related to the engineering field.
- English and other languages.
- Political science.
- Graphic design.
What jobs allow you to be your own boss?
8 Jobs Where You Can Be Your Own Boss
- real estate agent. you’ll need at least a high school diploma, plus a real estate license, but then you can earn an average wage of between $50 and $111k per year.
- real estate broker.
- medical device sales.
- freelance writing.
- insurance sales agent.
- sales manager.
- personal finance advisor.
- sales engineer.
What jobs have the most free time?
Here are 12 high-paying side jobs you can do in your free time:
- Accountant. Pay: $25/hour.
- Bookkeeper. Pay: Up to $19/hour.
- Business consultant. Pay: $48/hour.
- Copy editor/writer. Pay: Up to $17/hour.
- Curriculum writer. Pay: $50/hour.
- Freelance photographer.
- Lead generation specialist.
- Online communications associate.
How can I be a stay at home mom if I can’t afford it?
Here are 8 resources every mom needs to get started:
- A Budget. To figure out how to afford to be a stay-at-home mom, the number one thing you’ll need is a budget.
- A Plan to Supplement Income (if Needed)
- A Social Network.
- Go-To Meals.
- Time to Yourself.
- Outfits You Feel Great In.
- Ambition & Creativity.
What jobs are good for single moms?
15 Jobs for Single Moms
- Administrative Assistant. Annual Salary: $37,870.
- Blogger. Annual Salary: $61,820 (writers and authors)
- Copywriter. Annual Salary: $61,820 (writers and authors)
- Customer Service Representative. Annual Salary: $32,890.
- Daycare Center Director. Annual Salary: $46,890.
- Graphic Designer.
- Computer Support Specialist.
- Life Coach.
What kind of job can I do from home?
If you want to coast into the future with real skills that pay, check out these real work-at-home jobs for 2020 and beyond:
- Virtual Assistant.
- Medical Transcriptionist.
- Web Developer.
- Travel Agent.
- Freelance Writer.
- Social Media Manager.
- Data Entry.
What benefits can a single mum get?
The benefits you may be able to claim as a single parent include:
- 1 Universal Credit.
- 2 Child Benefit.
- 3 Healthy Start vouchers.
- 4 NHS Low Income Scheme (LIS)
- 5 Free school meals.
- 6 Council tax reduction.
- 7 Widowed Parent’s Allowance.
- 1 Income support.
How can a single mom afford a house?
FHA loans are very popular among single mothers not only because of the low down payment requirement, but they also allow for low credit scores. FHA loans are a great mortgage option for buyers with poor credit. They require a 500 credit score with a 10% down payment. And a 580 credit score with a 3.5% down payment.
How much does the average single mom make?
Earnings of single mothers
In 2014, a single mother earned $36,780 while a married woman earned $36,016. However, while the earnings of married women have increased by 8% over the last ten years, single mothers have had average earnings fall by 6%.