Who has the highest stock price right now?
The most expensive stock in 2018 is Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRK. A) – Get Report , with Class-A shares trading at a whopping $315,000.00 a share as of December 2018.
What are the 10 most expensive stocks?
Here’s a look at the most expensive stocks as of April 2019.
- TUTORIAL: Investment Valuation Ratios.
- Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BRK.A) $307,800.
- Seaboard Corporation (NYSE:SEB) $4,325.
- NVR, Inc. (
- Booking Holdings, Inc. (
- Amazon (Nasdaq: AMZN) $1,813)
- Markel Corporation (NYSE: MKL) ($982)
- Alphabet (Nasdaq: GOOG) ($1,192)
What’s the highest a stock has ever been?
Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
Market value: $554.25 bln. Industry: insurance, finances, railway transport, utilities, food and, non-food products. Yes, that’s right, the price of one share is $340,185, which makes it the most expensive stock in the world.