What’s the Most Expensive Stock?
The most expensive stock in 2018 is Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
A) – Get Report , with Class-A shares trading at a whopping $315,000.00 a share as of December 2018.
What is the most expensive stock in the world?
Berkshire Hathaway is the most expensive stock in the world. Here’s what else you can buy for a single share. Berkshire Hathaway’s Class A is the costliest stock in the world, with its price sitting at roughly $300,000 a share.
What stocks are trending up right now?
|OPK||OPKO Health, Inc.||-4.76%|
|XOM||Exxon Mobil Corporation||-4.91%|
|AYTU||Aytu BioScience, Inc.||+4.62%|
26 more rows
Which companies have the highest stock price?
Here’s a look at the most expensive stocks as of April 2019.
- TUTORIAL: Investment Valuation Ratios.
- Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BRK.A) $307,800.
- Seaboard Corporation (NYSE:SEB) $4,325.
- NVR, Inc. (
- Booking Holdings, Inc. (
- Amazon (Nasdaq: AMZN) $1,813)
- Markel Corporation (NYSE: MKL) ($982)
- Alphabet (Nasdaq: GOOG) ($1,192)