Which is the largest company in the world?
Walmart has been the world’s largest company by revenue since 2014.
What are the 10 biggest companies in the world?
- #1 ICBC. more.
- #2 JPMorgan Chase. more.
- #3 China Construction Bank. more.
- #4 Agricultural Bank of China. more.
- #5 Bank of America. more.
- #6 Apple. more.
- #7 Ping An Insurance Group. more.
- #8 Bank of China. more.
What are the 5 largest companies in the world?
Some of the most recognizable companies in the world, Amazon, Alphabet (Google), Microsoft, and Facebook followed closely behind, rounding out the top five.
Which is the richest company in the world?
The richest company in the world today is Apple.
Who is the No 1 company in world?
The Top 100 Best-Performing Companies In The World, 2019
59 more rows
What are the top 5 richest companies in the world?
Here Are The 20 Richest Companies & Corporations In The World Today
- Alibaba Group (BABA) Market Cap: 481.91B.
- 6. Facebook (FB) Market Cap: 511.35B.
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Market Cap: 521.35B.
- Alphabet (GOOG.
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Market Cap: 919.65B.
- Microsoft (MSFT) Market Cap: 928.57B.
- Apple (AAPL) Market Cap: 943.57B.