These are the best phones available today
- Best phone for most people: Apple iPhone 11. The best phone for most people.
- Best Premium Phone: OnePlus 8 Pro. The OnePlus 8 Pro delivers the complete smartphone package.
- Best budget phone: Apple iPhone SE (2020)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.
- iPhone 11 Pro.
What is the best cell phone for the money?
Compare Specs: Our Mobile Phones Picks
|Google Pixel 3a $349.99 at Best Buy||Editors’ Choice 4.5 Review|
|Google Pixel 4 $799.00 at Google Store||Editors’ Choice 4.5 Review|
|OnePlus 7 Pro $499.00 at OnePlus||Editors’ Choice 4.5 Review|
|Samsung Galaxy S10e $599.99 at Best Buy||Editors’ Choice|
What phone should I buy in 2020?
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus. The best Android phone of 2020.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus. Big, fast, premium, and pricey.
- OnePlus 7 Pro. The somewhat-affordable flagship reaches new heights.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra. Premium phone at a premium price.
- Google Pixel 4 XL. The best camera phone without the notch.
Which is the best smartphone in 2019?
- Best overall: OnePlus 7T Pro.
- Best iOS: Apple iPhone 11 Pro.
- Best smaller Android: Samsung Galaxy S10.
- Best camera: Huawei P30 Pro.
- Best value: OnePlus 7T.
What is the best budget phone 2019?
Best Features: Samsung Galaxy A50
Samsung isn’t usually associated with good cheap phones — at least that used to be the case — but starting in 2019, the company has invested tremendously in its new Galaxy A line, bringing the best features of its flagships down to a much more reasonable price bracket.
Is Samsung or Apple better?
Apple’s business model: From hardware to services
Perhaps the most important distinction between these two companies is that Apple is much more of a consumer brand and ecosystem, whereas Samsung is more of an industrial conglomerate with large economies of scale.
Which smartphone will last the longest?
Some of the top devices on the list include::
- Huawei P30 Pro. This is Huawei’s latest plus-sized phone, boasting a sizeable battery pack along with its impressive quad-lens camera setup.
- Moto G7 Power. The G7 Power has a hefty battery capacity of 5,000mAh.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
- iPhone X.