Which is the best iPhone to buy in 2019?
Best iPhone: which one should you buy today?
- iPhone 11. The best Apple iPhone bang for your buck.
- iPhone 11 Pro. Nearly the best, but a bit too pricey.
- iPhone 11 Pro Max. Big phone, best phone, top price.
- iPhone 8. The newest 4.7-inch iPhone is a phone lots of people still want.
- iPhone 8 Plus.
- iPhone XR.
What is the best iPhone to buy in 2020?
Here are the best iPhones in 2020:
- Best iPhone overall: iPhone 11.
- Best small high-end iPhone: iPhone 11 Pro.
- Best big high-end iPhone: iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Best budget iPhone: iPhone XR.
- Best small iPhone for less: iPhone XS.
- Best big iPhone for less: iPhone XS Max.
- Best big iPhone for $550: iPhone 8 Plus.
Is iPhone worth buying?
It is not worth buying an iPhone if you don’t admire it or afford it. People who admire iPhone from their heart, don’t think if it is worth spending such a huge amount on phone. It is true that you can buy a bike or something else for that sum but it would never give you a feeling of having an iPhone.
Is iPhone 11 waterproof?
Is the iPhone 11 waterproof? According to Apple, the iPhone 11 is rated IP68, which means it’s water resistant in up to 6.5 feet (2 meters) of water for 30 minutes. The more expensive iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max are also IP68 but can go deeper: 13 feet for 30 minutes.
Why is iPhone XR so cheap?
The body of the XR is about half a millimeter thicker than the XS partly because the cheaper phone had to make room for the backlighting used to illuminate its LCD screen. The XR lacks 3D Touch, the iPhone feature that lets users control some of the software by exerting pressure on the touch screen.